How to Download Money Heist Season 5 episodes1on Netflix
How to download TV shows and movies to watch offline
To watch TV shows and movies offline at any time, download them from the Netflix app. Learn more about finding, downloading, and watching downloaded TV shows and movies below.
To download from Netflix, you need the latest version of the Netflix app on one of these devices:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 9.0 or later
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.4.2 or later
- Amazon Fire tablet running Fire OS 4.0 or later
- Windows 10 tablet or computer running Version 1607 (Anniversary Update) or later
- Select Chromebook and Chromebox models
Find and download a TV show or movie
Tap on any TV show or movie and look for the Downloads icon to see whether it can be downloaded or filter by what is available for download. Not all titles are available for download.
- Open the Netflix app and tap Downloads.
- On a Windows 10 device, open the Netflix app and select Menu .
- Select See What You Can Download, Find Something to Download, Find More to Download, or Available for Download, depending on your device.
- Select a TV show or movie.
- From the description page, tap Downloads.
You can have up to 100 downloads at a time per device on as many devices included in your membership plan.
Watch downloaded TV shows and movies
To make sure you always have access to your downloads, we recommend remaining signed in to the Netflix app.
- Sign in to the Netflix app and select Downloads.
- On a Windows 10 device, open the Netflix app and select Menu , then My Downloads.
- Find the title you want to watch and select Play .
- For TV shows, select a show, then tap Play next to the episode you want to watch.
Downloaded TV shows and movies are available on the device that was used to download them and can be viewed from any profile in your account. Downloads will expire after a period of time, and some have a limit on how many times they can be downloaded per year. Once you’re done watching, delete downloads from your device.