Step by step how to see who I unfollowed on Instagram
Want to know how to access who I accidentally unfollowed on Instagram, and forgot their user name? Here are tips for you.
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc that lets users take pictures, apply filters to them and share those pictures in several ways, including through social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. Instagram is available as an application for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Instagram is part of Facebook.
For a step by step guide to see who you unfollow on your Instagram you may want to do the following:
- Check if you have had any chat with them. To do that,
- Go to your Instagram app and tap to open
- Then slid the right side of the app, you will see an arrow like symbol
- Open the primary and general
- Scroll down to see the list of people you have chatted with recently. This is one method to see you mistakenly unfollow on in Instagram.
IF YOU HAVEN’T CHATTED THEM YET, SEE HOW TO ALSO CHECK
- Go to google paystores and download the app below
- FollowMeter – Unfollowers Analytics for Instagram
- Go to the profile of the person you mistakenly unfollow.
- Tap Following, then tap follow
Once you’ve followed someone, their profile will say Following instead of Follow. People will be notified when you follow them.
Note: If your account is set to private, you can remove people from your follower’s list. You can also block them. When you block someone, the blocked person can’t see your photos or videos or search for your Instagram account. The blocked person isn’t notified when they’re blocked.