TIPS TO AVOID INFECTION AFTER SEX FOR WOMEN
One common way women contract urinary tract infection is through sex but that’s not an excuse to banish sex.
what you do before and after sex is important than what you do during sex!
To prevent being infected as a result of your sexual activeness:
- urinate before and after sex, it helps to flush out bacteria that must have entered your tract during intercourse.
- clean your genitals (from front to back) after sex.
- drink water always to stay hydrated.
- Use vaginal lubricant to avoid friction during intercourse.
- avoid using sprays or talcum in the vagina.
Always talk to your doctor about the choice of antibiotics to take after sexual intercourse, when need be.